- Jobs at ISIS
IDS is one of the most sought after employers. It is a perfect workplace with the perfect blend of professionalism and fun. With flexible timings, open communication, absent dress code and cheerful employees- you will think of IDS as an extended family. With a liberal and relaxing atmosphere at the office, you are given the freedom to execute a task with the correct combination of responsibility and creativity. In such an environment, IDS knows that people are motivated to improve and perform at higher levels.
Android application developerJob Description
IDS does a lot of work in the domain of game development both on smartphone/tablet platforms as well as the web application development using RIA. So the ideal candidate should either be a pure game logic developer or a business analyst with experience in game development domain. Or we would also consider an analytical thinker who loves game programming, and can deconstruct abstract and complex ideas into simple language.Job Summary -
1-3 years of experience in application development on Android platform.
Strong development experience on Java, Android.
Excellent memory management and code optimization skills
Experience in Applet, Servlet and JNI.
Comfortable using various APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare etc.),web-service calls & XML
Ability to work independently.
Preferably commercially deployed Android applications or games in the portfolio.
Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
Ability to review and interpret client requirement.
Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
iPhone application Developer
We are looking for a iOS/ iPhone developer, who specializes in building native iphone mobile applications, understands design and user interactions, and has direct experience in building native iPhone apps.
You’re the ideal candidate if:
•You have at least 1 year of development experience delivering iPhone
applications using iPhone SDK & frameworks
•You are able to analyze requirements, design, develop, troubleshoot, debug,deploy and document software components.
You have sound knowledge of XCode, Objective C, Cocoa
•You are well versed with using web services, UI Design, Google Mapkit.
OpenGL knowledge will be a PLUS.
•You are comfortable using various APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare etc.),web-service calls in XML and Jason.
•You have direct experience with the client-server architecture
•You have the ability to work under pressure, producing results in a faster turnaround mode.
Please do not apply if you do not have iPhone application development experience.
SEO Executive/ ManagerJob Description
- Optimizing various websites using SEO using SEO link building
- Forum posting, Search Engine Optimization Projects employing method including Keywords
- Research, Meta Tags optimization, directory submission, URL & page content optimization.
- Ranking & Traffic Analysis.
- Various On page and Off page activity of search engine optimization
- Manage Adwords Campaign for all the clients
- Develop annual campaign calendar and rollout plans and manage campaigns to meet/exceed objectives
- Manage online advertising and search marketing campaigns for multiple channels
- Google Adwords Certified Professionals preferred
- Ability to analyze, show the competitive keyword ranking on Major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN
- Would be responsible for achieving targets in terms of ranking, and traffic
- On-page and Off-page activities
- In-bound Link building from top ranked directories and websites
- Should have good communication & Analytic skills
- Monitoring, testing and analyzing campaigns and including keywords in order to increase ranking and overall effectiveness of SEM.
- Implement Web Analytic Software and provide insight through regular report.
- Knowledge of Word Tracker, Google Ad words, keyword Analyser, and other keyword suggestion tools
- HTML Validator & CSS, Drupal, live blogging, Wordpress, Robots.txt, htaccess, XML sitemaps, RSS Feeds, etc.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Webmaster Centrals of G,B & Y is desirable.
- Specialization on Twitter, YouTube, Digg, Facebook, et al will be an added advantage
- Should be able to work independently and in the near future be able to manage a team.
Business Development Manager/ExecutiveJob Description
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Generate and qualify new business leads
- Should be able to acquire projects through online and offline methods
- Should be familiar with SEO for the purpose of online marketing.
- Comfortable marketing services for smartphone apps, game development and RIA. Besides other web development projects.
- Familiarity with Elance, Guru and odesk would be a plus.
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules
- Very strong understanding of SDLC processes
- Preparing Business / Technical Proposals, Business Plan, Effort Estimate & Project Quotation.
- Identify different change request and negotiating the same with clients
- Coordinate projects with Project Managers
- Comfortable working across timezones
- Ownership of projects
- Monitoring of projects through proper project management tools.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development in the assigned area
- To be involved in sales coordination and project management of new and existing deals
- To maintain documentation and materials related to business operations in the assigned area
- Gather commercial intelligence and apprise the Leadership team regarding the same. Take a consultative sales approach.
Unity3D DeveloperJob Description
IDS does a lot of work in the domain of game development both on smartphone/tablet platforms as well as the web application development using RIA. So the ideal candidate should either be a pure game logic developer or a business analyst with experience in game development domain. Or we would also consider an analytical thinker who loves game programming, and can deconstruct abstract and complex ideas into simple language.
Job Summary -
- 1 yrear experience in Unity3D and 2-3 years experience in game development.
- Strong Programming knowledge.
- Should have worked on unity 3D using java and c#.
- Knowledge of 3D graphics would be an added advantage.
- Should have baisc knowledge on Gaming Domainn.